Thursday, March 09, 2006

Nippy :)

Only I would pick the only cloudy, windy day for a beach day. Nippy wasn't the word. In the morning I did an art deco walking tour with an audio handset so its pretty much $15 to walk yourself around. The tour was very good and took me through the different styles of art deco and on a very long walk to 1/5 hours.


I really wanted to have a drink in a cafe on ocean drive, my drink turned into 2 drinks, breakfast and dessert. French toast with cinnamon and sugar and key lime pie in an Irish pub.

As my friends know, I'm not a big shopper but I am when shoes fit me. Two new pairs of shoes down the line, I finished shopping on Lincoln Road.

The afternoon was spend on a very windy beach reading my book. I even managed to flash some people due to the wind (as my Tunisian friends know, this is quite common for me ;))

No comments: