Sunday, March 19, 2006

Everlasting day

Up very very early and had breakfast on the porch. The choice was Chilantro (Coriander) chicken, pineapple, cereal, soya milk, yoghurt or banana. We skipped the chicken. We sat on the decking but alas, time to leave. I've never considered missing a flight before but it was very very tempting. I kind of wish I had when I got to the airport. The everlasting journey home consisted of delayed flights by thunderstorms, a very very bumpy flight, my bag being completely ripped apart with my belongings fallen out on the carousel and presents missing. I'm back home and suffering from the worse jet lag I've ever had. I went to work today at 3am American time and actually was perfectly awake at 2pm English time (8am American time). I don't know when to wake up, when to eat and when to sleep but it was all worth it. On the trip I said that I don't want to travel for a while, maybe I will take this comment back ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you lots