Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Honeymoon: No lunches on our one week wedding anniversary





I woke dazed and confused, it’s all very civilised, with few people using the toilets, they don’t stink of wee. You get to have a good brush up in the bathroom. Breakfast consisted of multiple courses again, fruit, then bread, then cooked, smoothie, then coffee. I couldn’t face it. However, I was asked to fill in a survey and got to tick the ‘married box’ for the first time! I reluctantly got off the flight, I was quite enjoying it and didn’t get to watch many films, but no problem, we had just done the 11 hour flight, we have another 9 hour one coming up.
Transferring in Hong Kong was pretty straight forward, we sat in the business class lounge for a bit, I avoided the dim sum and went for wedges instead for breakfast, even thought it was evening time in Hong Kong. Back on the plane, we had dinner again! This time it was salmon, the cod L So no dinner for me, I resorted to the cheese course and praline, a cocoa before bed, then it was sleep time again. Even though our bodies were saying it was lunch time! Hence only a few hours sleep, but I managed to watched some more films. Then the lights went up and it was breakfast time again! At this stage, I don’t have a clue what time of day it is, what day it is, and when I’m having lunch!

No comments: