Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back to reality


Another early start but we had to maximise our day. We lead on the beach under a wooden umbrella where my legs matched my incredibly burnt back. Around the pool I was again under an umbrella and seaking all shade I could but still I burnt. I was thinking back to the entire trip, and then it wa sshower and rest before getting the caddy to pick us up. We boarded the bus to the airport to say goodbye to phillip. We were first in the queue as normal. At Kuala Lumpur airport at midnight, tempers were fraying but it's the first time I've ever since a rainforest in and airport. Ali and I sat in the middle of the 4 seater all the way home, both of us being 6 feet tall. 4 films again, and no leg room...great. We said our goodbyes and then it was back to reality.

No comments: