Saturday, June 28, 2008

Very posh room and one broken blind


After another gorgeous brekkie (I love B&B's), we drove to the shortbread factory, my heaven but alas, it was closed. We drove to Lossiemouth for a walk on the beach and looked at the oyster catchers and herron. It was so sunny, I burnt my face and still suffering looking like a tomato.

We drove to Buckie where we boarded our boat for wildlife watching and oh the binoculars were stuck to my eyes. We saw porpoise, seals, jelly fish, kittiwake, oyster catchers, fulmars, cormorant and soooo much more. It was fantastic and I do believe Ali kinda of found her sea legs by the time we got back.


We had lunch at bow rock, a rock that looks like an elephant and then drove on to Portsoy for our last night. Oh my gosh the room was soooo post, the bathroom was bigger than both of our bedrooms combined! It was huge and so posh. Trouble is, I don't always fit posh and to my dismay, I pulled the whole blind down and broke it. You can't take me anywhere.


We had an evening stroll to the sea and our favourite dinner, fish and chips sat by the side of Loch Soy.

No comments: