Sunday, June 29, 2008

Scary airport arrival



Our last brekkie and Ali admitted to our lovely hosts that the blind is slightly broken. I loved Portsoy, it's a very quaint fishing village. We tried to fix the blind and then heading to Banff and had a walk along the beach and watched the very British people paddling in the water. I love the UK. We visited the majestic Duff House that I'm sure I've seen in period drama's. We drove onto Crovie which was devastated by flood, I love a good flood.


Unfortaunately Ali had to leave her new baby, the gold and then we went to our executive lounge for free refreshments, I could get used to this. Bad thing was, the plane was bigger on the way home :(


We arrived in Bristol airport and on exiting the airport, we were greated by nobody and everyone stood outside the airport looking through the glass. The first thought it bomb...again. But then the smell hit us, I can only suspect that the toilets above leakes because raw sewage covered the whole arrivals hall. Nice welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not enough bums. When compared to watching paint dry I would choose dulux-watching to reading this blog every time. Please jazz up in future. Interesting comments about Inverness though. More bums.

Sir Reginald Popcorn IV (OBE)

Keela said...

Thank you Mr Rosser...a charmer as ever