Monday, April 14, 2008

'Kiwi, you're just a big kid '

The day started early for me, as usual. After reading a book for an hour I decided that waking up Catherine was a good way of entertaining myself, so I did. We drove to the donkey sanctuary which was suprisingly more playground than donkey but the kids enjoyed it. I can now see why all of the parents were reading books while their kids were in the softplay, preparation! We went to a cornish pasty shop and asked for a vegetarian option to be told 'no, we don't, they should just eat meat then shouldn't they'. This wasn't the normal response you get so for lunch I had some parma violets, cupcake and oatcakes. At this stage I was told 'Kiwi, you're just a big kid'.

When we got back, we got ready for swimming, swimsuits on and it was closed! We felt like the swimming version of goldilicks. Minus the bears, the porride, the house....you know what i mean. I went to bed before the kids, yet again!

No comments: