Tuesday, April 15, 2008

'I'm gonna be sick'

We drove to Exmoor and 10 minutes before our destination, Catherine decalred 'I'm gonna be sick', straught after she said this, she was! In here lap and all over the seat of the car. I shot out of the car at the layby, for I was about to be sick too after I had opened all the windows and could still smell it. While her mum and dad went to buy clothes for her, we say in the layby in the sunshine, looking at the view. To be fair, she could have picked a rainy day without a view. Gotta look on the bright side.

We arrived at Quince bee farm, where the bees are free to come and go as they please. I wish there we more of these in England, they attract all the bees. I watched a bee dance while it was positioning it's pollen, we watched how they extracted the honey and even got to taste it.

One problem, it was a very hot day. This does not bode well with a car seat soaked with sick. So all the way home, Al and I were heaving. We went to Bude beach and watched the surfers on the millpond that was the surf at bude. Bed before the children....again

No comments: