Friday, June 08, 2007

And the blankets got smaller

We spent the night in Al's sisters family house in Darlington. It was quite and episode going to bed so it has to be documented. We discovered that the dog had wet himself on our bed, well Al discovered it, I thought it was just a mark and was gonna jump into bed. So, all of the sheets came off the bed and we then searched Al's sisters wardrobe for bed linen. After which the comedy routine started with me stood on tippy toes pulling out duvet coveres and pillow cases in copious amaounts. It took emptying the whole wardrobe before I found a sheet, then a duvet cover. Then we merrily made the bed before remembering that we have no duvet so I went back into the cupboard. We thought there was a single duvet and discussed that a single duvet could go into a double cover and so I reach up, only to find out that it was a cot blanket! Then Al saw what she thought was a feather duvet, only to find out that it was a pillow. Then Al saw a fleece blanket, only to find out that it was a cosy toes. At this point, I lost all control of laughter and bend double when we pictured al covered in cosy toes, cot blanket and pillow over the shoulders :) What would we find next?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you tell me

Anonymous said...

a mag a mens one