Tuesday, July 26, 2005

More pleats!!!!!!!

A very early morning for people who went to sleep a few hours before the alarm went off. Brekkie of pick sausage, cheese on toast and an eventful sari putting on event. I bought Miss Vica a sari in Mumbai and while Dzsini read the internet instructions, I helpped Miss Vica put it on. Needless to say, it wasn't easy and had us doubled up most of the time, especially when Dzsini requested more pleats when we had no material left but he wanted more pleats, more pleats :))

In the afternoon we could have had a leisurely walk to the train station to go back to Budapest but thats too easy, why not virtually run in 30 degree heat with backpack?? We did have to cheat and catch the tram part way where Miss Vica did not pay for the ticket. So for those who read the Cornwall trip....need i say more?

Gabi met me at Budapest train station and we did my weekly shop for my survival in England. Pick sausafe, cheese (multiple), chili ketchup, paprika, pear juice, cherry juice, chocolate and of course turo rudi :)

In the evening Dzsini brought Gabi and I a treat.....coffee beans covered in white chocolate. I discovered that this treat was arranged right in front of me while I was at in the kitchen with Miss Vica and Dzsini while they were speaking in Hungarian. Concept of plotting behing my back, while in front of me makes me feel good :)

No comments: