Monday, July 25, 2005

Family day - table tennis marathon


The Ana furdo was the first stop of the day which I coped with suprisingly well with. Admitidly her majesty bought my ticket, and I've been there before but I walked in like a local :) Walking out was difficult when I set off the alarms for going through the barrier without swiping the pass (and yep, there is a reason why I didn't tell you this at the time Miss Vica and Dzsini :)) I'm a spa-aholic through and through and was treated to langos when I got home. A deep fried bread with garlic which stays with you for 2 days)

Todays expedition was to Miss Vica's family land, wonderful place with fruits, vegetables, a house, table tennis, an outhouse decorated with signs saying 'radiation, must wear protective clothing, open 10-2, open the door and close the door'.

Miss Vica's dad cooked in a cauldron, yep really a cauldron on an open fire. The meal of onion, bacon, potato, beef, paprika, big cous cous (Miss V's translation) and tomato was wonderful and the good vegetarian I am went back for seconds.

The day was spent with family, lying in the sun, sleeping in the sun for me :) and playing table tennis where my table tennis oooo ooooo noises were heard by all family members :)

The picture here is of the family car, the spongiest car seat I have ever been on. A lada with Cyrillic writing on the dash which has wonderful safety measures of a seat belt that doesn't pull and no rear seat belts. I loved it.

No comments: