Saturday, March 12, 2005

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am in utter shock, so I need to write this down. Today I played Bingo for the first time in my life. Mum helped me and I treated myself to a 'dabber' to mark off the numbers. Jo won the first game and shared £13.33 with 2 other people. It was great fun. Then I won the fourth game. I was in utter shock because I won £80 and didn't have to share it with anyone. Then it was he last game for the jackpot so it was eyes down for a full house. Dab Dab Dab Dab, wanted 72 and it was called, then stratight after I wanted 31 and then BINGO!!!!! I won £1300!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. Lucky mum was there becuase I couldn't speak, mum called it and they checked the numebrs while I sat there with everybody staring at me clapping! My eyes were wide, my hands over my mouth. I was shaking so much I couldn't get up but I had to collect the money, They had to sit me down and mum checked it becuase I was about to faint. I'm feeling much better becuase I have just spent £18 on a round of drinks for all, big ones. A great end to the trip!

Mumbai tomorrow and god I'm going to shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank god for mums that know how to play bingo!