Thursday, January 03, 2008

Vica "ahhh, you little freak"

After a very disturbed nights sleep i had to figure out how the hell to get off of the bunk bed. I tried going front ways and then had to abort cos it was just too high. All the while the bed was moving and waking up the person below. Next attempt was feet first. This didnt work either cos my hips are wider than the verz small ladder. So the final option was kneeling across the bed and just hoping my feet would reach the ladder eventually. Success..... i was off the bed...

Next success was asking for my train ticket in Hungarian. I was very proud. One snag was that I didnt ask for IC so i was moved by the conductor to another carriage. Fine, it was a bit chilly but it was comfy. But no, i was still in the wrong carriage so i had to move into the arctic carriages without heating. You have to imagine snow outside, me inside with my 4 layers, gloves and hat in the rescure position to retain heat. Here i sat for 2 hours.

Vica met me at the station and we walked home. Halfway through, temptation got the better of me and i just had to go and run in the virgin snow. it was so crisp and untrodden.

After brekkie with Paul and Natalie, they watched a film while i slept (that wasnt the intention). Neither was waking up snuggling into Paul whom i only met a few hours before.

We had a long hike to the resturant where our friends Laci, Timi and Dori treated us to the most amaying meal. Back at Lacis house, Natalie and I dicussed the differences of American and British English and the best line ever " thats not right, its british english".

Our journey home involved me and timi in the front of the car. Paul, Gabor and Vica sat in the back with Natalie laid across all of them. Picture to follow....

No comments: