Saturday, January 05, 2008

Take 2 towels to the spa in future

I really dont like Hungarian keyboards. Apologies in advance but please excuse if i put the z and y around the wrong way but that is how they are on the keyboard. I also have no smily faces cos I cant find them. Smily face. Oh this is going to be fun.

After a little lie in, we got up and I was packed off to the bath with the house keys and a limitless time to stay in the spa. Well, after LM walked bought me the ticket, walked me through the spa to show me everything and then explain to the staff that im not simple, i just cant speak.

I swam, sat in the thermal bath, jacuzzi, all manner of saunas including one strange one with a UV light. I avoided speaking to anyone and got y Hungarian t towel of a towel incredibly wet to the point that there was no point in drying off becuase i was going to get more wet.

There is something seriously wrong about going to a gloriously hot spa to then walk out into the snow (with nice fluffy hair cos i had to dry it). Off to Tesco where i only just had enough money to pay for things (the manager had already approached to remove items) and then home for a nap before Dzsini arrived.

For someone who hates eggs and mushrooms, i polished off Hungarian scrambled eggs very well. So now Im snuggling down to a film before LM gets back. Verz relaxing day.

No comments: