Friday, January 04, 2008

Dorka "Ms Keela"

I was given 5 mins for a shower and oh i achieved it. We walked to our parents house and i felt like a celebrity. It was so nice to see them again and be stuff with gorgeous soup and pudding. Two helpings of each and then Dad was still trying to give me more food.

We then chatted and chatted, and vica translated and translated. I dont know how she does it. We had a quick walk back cos in true LM style, the train was coming like now......

I walked around the city, walked in virgin snow, took piccies of the city hall, the frozem Tisza, walked along the promenade to the Dom but at this point I couldnt feel my bum so it was time for a hot drink. I must have had talk to me written on my head today cos oh the cleaner wanted to talk to me even though i told her i dont understand, im english, i dont speak hungarian. However, ive perfected the facial expressions to show i understand and she was happy with this.

As LM and I walked to Lacis, down rainbow street, walking like camp men for some reason.....we discussed why some nationalities kiss, some hug. The british hug and the Hungarians kiss but LM finds hugging way to close and i find kissing much much to close....Ummm. who is right.

LM, Laci, Timi, Dori and I went out for Mexican in Hungary. Always a weird concept and over dinner Dori (5) grabbed my attention by calling me mskeela. Mum yesterdaz also called me mskeela.....

At home, Dori and I played even thought neither of us can understand each other but how much language do you need to walk in snow, crawl between my legs and then play wheelbarrow.

No comments: