Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Stopped by customs


Hometime....finally, after a couple of years it was time to go home. But what is a trip without a few fun experiences. The first being the fact that I didnát check in my bag cos the lady told me i didnt have to. Unfortunately i forgot baout my shampoo, conditioner, deodroant, handwash, handcream and toothpaste in my bag so guess what was confiscated after i was tickled by the beep beep machine people. I dont know the correct term for it.

I was asked twice whether i was Hungarian and then someone said that they would like this fella through first and it was me... I must have looked very male hungarian on the flight.

So i get to the airport, without money and all of the cash machines arent working. Great. I get on the airport bus to the hostel at 11.30pm and arrive at a hostel that I hoped i had a reservations (they didnt return my email about which hostel it was cos they have 2, or whether i have a bed so i was hoping for the best). So after i check in, Im giving the top bunk in the giant bunk beds. God it was a long way up. It took long enough to get myself up there, i went to sleep wondering how the hell i was gonna get back down again in 6 hours time......

No comments: