Friday, November 04, 2005

More Room 101

Turkey ham -
Who can explain to me what turkey ham is? How can you mate a turkey and a pig (I almost said ham). What does it taste like? I'm not sure I want to know what it consists of. So into Room 101 it goes.
Warts and veruccas -
Again, they have no purpose in life but to fund the liquid nitrogen companies. They look horrid and after beinga lifeguard for years, they are my enemy.
Zebra crossings after a roundabout -
Why would you put a crossing after a roudabout? You are already dizzy and trying to run stupid drivers off of the road that hog the outside lane. Then you have a zebra!
People who go on annual holidays to the same place -
There are so many more interesting places to go to!
Benidorm -
I have never been but why don't you just spend a week at home? At both locations you can enjoy your english breakfast, english conversation and generally english people.
Dust -
Well, I need to put into Room 101 the actual dust element as well as the people who insist on writing 'clean me' on my TV.
The office, monty python -
I've grown to like Little Britain but The Office and Monty Python is just wrong. How can anybody find it amusing?
People that use mobile phones in garages -
We all know the risks
Headphones that tangle -
A recent annoyance, I spend the first few minutes of every day untangling them.
Hangers that tangle and fall in the floor -
Why do hangers tangle so well and always fall on the floor?
Breaking the spines of books -
One of my biggest hates
People that force things -
Its not meant to be that way if forced
Call centres -
Instead of 'School House' I was sent a letter to 'School Mouse'. The only thing correct was my postcode, thank goodness becuase it was the legal agreement for my car.
Speed cameras -
I got caught last week. I once loved them, now I hate them. Like -
I did that today!!!!!!
American words -
Ya'll, center, color, bum bag. I don't know if this is American but who invented the word 'Chav'?
Stickey pub surfaces -
Especially putting your arm in wet patch :(
Sitting on chewing gum -
And putting it in the freezer has always mystified me.
Tourists that take pictures of stupid things -
The number of tourists that have pictures next to statues they don't even know who they are.
Limp huggers -
I'm a big hugger and limp huggers just don't do it for me, you have to mean it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Americans don't call them bum bags but fanny packs!!!