Friday, November 18, 2005

More More Room 101

Oh my gosh, winter started yesterday in England and its absolutely freezing so I thought I would share some piccies from the training course I went on for the past couple of days in Chew Valley. The mansion house was the venue!

However, I have more Room 101 :)

Craig David
Every song sounds exactly the same and says nothing!
Lemar
He shouldn't have won fame academy and he is in my craig david box
Loosing toe nails
I've lost my toe nail, the whole thing and am left with skin only. Photo on request :)
Gnits
Oh the memories of my nan going through my hair with the horrible smelling shampoo and gnit comb
Stubbling your toe nail
How often I do this! I know I have big feet so wonder if little feet get hit as much
Rats
No purpose in life but to scare people
Birds
All birds, hate them, have been poo-ed on twice
24 hour supermarkets that say they are always open but not
I don't understand how supermarkets claim they are open 24 hours a day but close at 4pm on Sunday's?????
Forwards
Selective forwards are good, all others are deleted
Shoe shops - don't go up to size 10
I've searched on the web to find where cross dressers buy shoes. Why do womens soes not go up to size 10?
Angels by robbies williams
Apparently, number 2 in the wedding song charts and is the worst song ever. I would choose the muppet song above this for my wedding
People moaning about me being late
When am I early???? Nicky had the right idea, her friend told her to tell me to meet at 7.30 (an hour early), to be on the safe side she told me to be ready an hour before than. So, I was ready at 6.30 when I had to be there at 8.30. Quite extreme but worked
Packing bags for holiday
A personal packer or packing machine would be worth a fortune
Pet names
Hate them like babe, doll, honey, sugar, sweetheart
Paying for a luggage ticket on a tram in eastern europe
See Poland holiday, its to catch out tourists!
Ornaments
Especially ones of fish, dogs, cats that have no purpose but to collect dust
Blowing up balloons
As a kid I made a paper mache thingand the balloon popped in my face, children laughing as I was covered in paper mache
Trends
Like wearing ur jeans half way up ur leg, a comb in your hair, trousers that are below your waist and my recent hate....wellies being fasionable!

No comments: