Thursday, June 30, 2005

Out you go


Today I woke to a very sympathetic Miss Vica telling me to get out of the tent into the wind and rain. Admitidly I can do nothing before going to the toilet in the morning but thats not reason to be forcefully evicted from the tent is it?

Todays venture was to the Eden project and its big biodomes of plants from around the globe. I went to the Eden project within months of it opening in 2001 but there was little more than shrubs but oh my gosh, it was amazing and even had gorse which we of course had our picture taken with. Here is another interesting fact, pineapples grow on a little plant instead of a tree!

After the Eden project we drove back to Bristol which ended our amazing trip of many 'firsts'. By the way, a warning to all, never ever go hiking with miss vica or if you do, take a doctor with you :)

2 comments:

vica said...

now now. whats the doctor for ms keela? theyre not the best protection against gorse, and i think i have proved im good at surgery with swiss army knives.

so lads and lasses, come ye along with me, theres plenty to see on those wee islands people call great britain :)

Keela said...

My apologies for any confusion caused. My good friend Portsmouth pointed out that my interesting fact read that pineapples grow on little planets :) Don't panic, this was a typo rather than fact. Bristolian is my first language, Italian my second (its in my blood) and then English :)