Friday, September 12, 2014

Scotland - Edinburgh and Bridge of Allan





The start of my Scotland adventure and I travel in style, in first class. What a difference, lunch first, then wifi and doing Brownie work for the entire trip, then dinner of frittata, cooked by the travelling chef. Peter and Grace met me at the station, we last saw each other in the Galapagos Islands and time just drifted away, it was so great to hear what they have been up to. They treated me to a lovely lunch, then we walked to see a great view of the castle and then back to the new town and a craft market.

I felt like I was on a relay, Peter dropped me off at Waverley and I met Keith to go to the Bridge of Allan. I haven't seen Rachael and Keith since the wedding and never met Blaise, they doggie, so it was fabulous to see them. We had a thai takeaway and then went to the local microbrewery to meet their friends and have a pint of mango beer, lush!

No comments: