Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Musings of a commuter - stop eating MacDonalds on trains

Its happened again, I'm a eating macdonalds on the train magnet. To be honest I'd rather have a chicken tikka masala eater next to me than the waft of macdonalds being trapped in an enclosed space while my tummy is grumbly.

Bad seat choice today, I keep bashing knees with the woman in front, the mans foot has hit my legs a number of times. Commuter trains aren't made for people over 5 foot, and the heater is so high its burning my leg.

I find the difference between commuters in the morning and evening interesting, they look disevelled now, few on their blackberries, most reading...or wwating macdonalds.

As I was the first on the train, you would have hought that I might have made a seat choice than next to the toilet. I'm just hoping nobody goes so they don't open the door to release the waft of public toilets.

Today is also a bad fashion moment, having gone from home where we still have snow, to Bristol that has none, the boots ansd skirt combo could have been overkill but it won't be long until I'm less fashion victim, more snow pro.

No comments: