Saturday, December 25, 2010

Last Christmas in Exeter






A few days before Christmas day, we found out that this will be our last Christmas in our Exeter flat so we were going to make the most of it. Traditionally (after only one year of doing this, it's a tradition), we opened our presents on Christmas eve after blitzing the flat for the family visits from boxing day. Ali had her prawns, and I had my thai green curry (also going to be a tradition now I've had this 2 years in a row).

Christmas morning started earlier than most, at 4am with Ali being sick :( We opened our stockings, and fed the swans on the now frozen River Exe. I love the way they belly flop to break the ice. It was Christmas lunch for one (although i filled 4 plates of food (I think i'm destined to have 2 children, I always seem to cook for 4) and then a lazy afternoon playing Wii Just dance 2, and watching santa movies. All in all a fantastic last christmas in Exeter (apart from the food poisining).

No comments: