Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to the bubble


Jen and I waited 364 days to be back in the bubble so we were ever so slightly hyper on the drive up to Manchester. We drove to Birmingham and I had lunch consisting of a whole goat (well it's cheese anyway but it could have build a house)! We drove further north, dancing the YMCA (including Jen who was driving), listending to 'Viva Viva', pulling straight men and blowing kisses through the window and stopping for Madams multiple wee stops.


I was dropped off at the appartment and I'd died and gone to heaven, it was gorgeous! We went for dinner in Villagio and continued to the bars. Some of us a lot later than others. On the Sat we marched in the parade again and got the huge adrenaline rush by waving to the crowd, blowing whistles, giving out merchandise. It wasn't really a sober evening that night and I won't be posting the piccies. I have very good memories of dancing with Jen's flip flops tho...and thats all I'm going to write.


The next day, I was still bouncing off the walls drunk but had to be professional and talk to the public. Had a great time in the bubble and never ever want to leave but the countdown to 2009 begins.

No comments: