Sunday, March 09, 2008

I'm forever blowing bubbles

A day of many things that started with a game of trying to fit through the very very small doors in a static carvan, followed by witnessing a 3 year old gambling. She is the only person I know who wins on a 2p machine but doesn't care about the winnings and just walks away without collecting it. Then we saw the best rainbow I've ever seen in the world, a full rainbow and double rainbow at that. Bowling with Liv was quite amsusing, she started off being very good and sitting down when it's someone elses turn but then that quickly turned into 'my turn', my turn. After that Liv thought it was even better to bowl through someone's legs but that also included Ali trying to bowl through Liv's legs which has a significant disadvantage for legs that are 30cm long. Then after that Ali discovered Liv's bubbles and just kept blowing/

No comments: