Sunday, December 24, 2006

Not so secret Santa

The Shackell familydecided to do something a bit different this year for Christmas. We didn't have gifts for each person and we weren't going to have our family christmas meal on Christmas day. Instead we had dinner on Christmas eve and did a family secret santa. Or not so secret becuase my secret santa called me the day before to tell me that he forget to go on Amazon and get my pressie.

The problem with going to other peoples houses over the festive period is that I didn't buy any food for my house. So at lunch on christmas eve I called aunty saying that I was bored and had nothing to eat. We opened our secret santa gifts, I had a hot water bottle and earings that I'm allergic to :( Cous Cous' mum, dad, brother and partner arrived for dinner and we just stuffed ourselves silly with Turkey, beef and all the trimmings.

One day I will learn the true name of the 'Amanda's blue basket game' but for now that has to be its name. For those that have played it, let me put images in your head. You mother describing in as many words as possible, then 3 words and then acting 'multiple orgasm'. Shortly followed by Aunty acting 'Nobby's nuts' :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marion, when you said you had made individual trifles I didn't know you meant that big!