Monday, July 10, 2006

Peach and Yoghurt

What a weekend. I drove up to Berriew, Mid Wales on Saturday with the aid of Sat Nav, oh my gosh I am going to get one. The guy's voice is kind of annoying and I will change it to Bob Marley or something slightly more interesting but oh my god it was good. Archie is now 7 months old and a real cutie. We had a lovely weekend talking wedding plans, covering archie in Peach and Yoghurt. Rae and Jue trusted me to feed Archie, see the piccies. He was a big covered in it but I've never seen anybody get so excited over yoghurt. Rae and Jue thrased Al and I in a game called Buzz and found it highly amusing when they have 6000 points when we had 0 :) Things never change. Neither does my name, I was called Dave, Davoir and Dav all weekend :) Today we met Amanda, Andrew and Chloe, it was so nice to see Archie and Chloe in the same place. Rae and Amanda haven't seen each other for 5 years since university. We had a walk around the lake. Great weekend.

No comments: