Sunday, April 02, 2006

Foggy and Lucy's Wedding

Its that time in my life, the time when all of my friends get married. Amanda was the first and yesterday Foggy and Lucy tied the knot. After spending the weekend in a mud bath in the forest of Dean with D of E, I had but 45 minutes turn around time to make my way to the wedding. One wrong turn and I was in Pangbourne, where did they get that name from? Needless to say, by the time I had got there Phil's mouth was already deep red, Simon was staring into space, Slokey had he 'girl goggles' on and Jon was wandering. How the years slipped by, we danced to 'I would walk 500 miles', a Worcester classic and their final dance, what else by 'Can't take my eyes off of you'. Oh the times we were kicked out of the union to that song :) Here are a few piccies of the day. By the way, I spent 5 hours last night driving to London with a passed out Phil and drank 3 litres of coke while passing through Central London.

No comments: