Thursday, December 07, 2017

Aurora - a day at sea and time for treats




I love the way that holidays start with such good intentions of going to the gym and not eating too much. I started well with a trip to the gym, followed by a jacquzzi before breakfast...but then it went downhill. There is so much temptation for breakfast!

I had quite a schedule for the day thanks to the Horizon magazine of activities. A Hamburg talk, spa talk where I won £20 in vouchers, music quiz in the crows nest, lunch, back pain talk and then a pedicure! This is the life.

The first formal evening which meant gowns and black/ white tie. We ate in the restaurant which was super Christmassy. Ali has a Marco Pierre White menu of beef wellington. I had cheese, cheese and cheese. Cheese in every course. A perfect meal.

Some official photo's and then back for a rest. For a day at sea, it was really jam packed.

No comments: