Saturday, May 14, 2011

No more scissors!




Alas, after a very bad nights sleep trying to stay awake as Ali is reintroduced to the meatball tapas :( Breakfast with the clan, presents and the thickest hot chocolate i've ever seen and then it was time to say goodbye as they boarded their ship on their cruise.

On the way to the bus tour we happened across a protest with signs of scissors and a red crossed circle in it. I was obviously more tired that ali as I thought it was a scissor ban but then Ali enlightened me that it was a protest on the budget cuts. I thought they didn't like scissors!

We eventually got the bus, and was help in the worse traffice jam. Before getting on the bus however, i had to walk on vents passed a lot of bus queuers. Unfortauntely, my lightweight skirt decided to do a marilyn monroe on me, as I shouted at Ali to just get on the bus!

On MontJunic we waved to the ship, and walked around the viewpoint for stunning views of Barcelona. En route back to the appartment, we had dinner at the best gelateria just before the heavens opened.

No comments: