Sunday, August 29, 2010

WIll you sign our boobs?




What a day! It started with a few hours in the spa ad Ali and I agreeing that one day we will buy the heated spa loungers when we are rich and famous. After lunch in Vilagio we listened to proms on the park and then met Simon for a drink. While Ali napped I sat in the grimey reception on what was supposed to be red seats, but were in fact black. We couldn't even get to see Kelis and were crushed in the crowd so we used our 'al card' and constructed a boat format around us to get her through, and onto the women's disabled area. We saw Horse, and a pink tribute act and was greeted by a very hyper jen, without a coat who then walked with us to Al's hotel.

I must have drawn the short straw becuase in taking Jen to the toilet, we went to the top floor of the hotel and then raced against the other lifts to each floor, changing lifts at every oppurtunity and when Jen ran out and got in a lift with a lot of other people, I stayed in the lift I was in. However, Jen had pressed every button so at the next floor a man got in and looked at me really strangely like I did it so I came out with the classic line 'a child was in here and she pressed every button'. At midnight! He so didn't believe me. I found Jen again on the 2nd floor (ater me and the man went to floor 3, then 2, then 1...

We finally found the toilet and walked out. However, Horse was by the lifts so I very embarassingly shouted 'that's horse' to Jen, and she instantly said "would you sign our boobs"!!!! Where did that come from!

Jen was slightly intoxicated but freezing so we covered her in our coats to the point that she couldn't move her arms, and then later found out that her green flow stick had leaked al over the red sofa!

Amazing night!!!!

No comments: