Saturday, February 06, 2010

Just like hills







Oh my nieces are so cute. They arrived on the Saturday and we went straight to 'Make art; to paint mugs and decloplage which I discovered is a craft that isn't meant for me. Way too much patience is required. It was definitely a brownie orientated weekend with fairy cake decorating, making pizza's, decorating biscuits and the best bit...swimming. Ali was petrified in the morning about taking the girls alone but I'd never taken them swimming alone either :) So, off we went with a screaming Caitlin to the pool across the road. Caitlin cried for the entire time we had to get changed and it was like an automatic stop when she got in the water. Liv was jumping in without arm bans even though she cant swim and just sinks. The fun came when we had to get out. While we were getting changed, Liv whispered to me, Ali has big boobies, they are like hills :) We didn't stop laughing for hours.

No comments: