Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Kids say the funniest things

Very early start this monring with two very sleepy children. We went swimming in Bristol South which I don't think has been rennovated since I used to go to gala's there and then it was run down! One thing I did discover is that doing tumble turns as an adult makes you really dizzy! I swear it didn't used to be that bad as a kid. We met Aunty Amy and went to the ABristol for a day of science 'hands on' stuff. Over lunch Catherine came out with the great line on the difference between waffles and chips. They are the same but different. Al and I just looked at each other trying to understand how you can have the same but different. This was followed by 'I can walk over the suspension bridge, I'm not scared of heights, I'm am scared of Kiwi though'! Charming :)

We visited tehe planetariam for the umpteenth time and then to the really wet show which was what it said on the box.

Taking care of children has taught be something, I'm not having children for a very very very long time! Its shattering!

No comments: