Saturday, May 19, 2007

Olivia Louise Shackell - 2nd birthday



What must the Gunningham family think of the Shackells when we spent Olivia's 2nd birthday having races in Olivia's toy cars? We had swing ball competitions where I was prone to a scream or two as the ball hurtled towards me at a zillion miles per hour. The car races started when my not so little brother sat on one of the cars. Then followed Liv in one car, Hayden on another, dad on another and Cous Cous had the trike as he we classified him as the smallest (suprise suprise). Liv had sneaky tactics tho as she cut up cous cous which lead to Hayden winning. Livs birthday cake was pretty much as big as her and we stupidly let Hayden cut the cake so we each had an 1/8 th of a monster cake in a balti dish. That's what I love about my brother, his attention to detail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is the fat one on the bike