Saturday, October 22, 2005

Favourite Season?

So, what is your favourite season? I've been thinking long and hard about this and a friend came up with a great suggestion...the start of every season is the best. I kind of agree with this. I love the start of spring after the harshness of winter, I love the start of summer when you don't have to wear your coat outdoors, i love the autumn when the leaves are just about to change colour and you have to wear a thin jacket and I love autumn when you see your warm breath in the cold air.

I wouldn't say that I'm a lover of summer at all and have never understood why people go on holiday in the summer time. Its the one time of the year when the English weather is bearable and what do the majority of the population do...go abroad. I love to leave England on a cold morning in January or February to jet off to a warm climate.

So, the reason I'm writing is to share some pics of this wonderful autumn we are experiencing. A friend and I went on a very civilised walk to Blaise Castle in Bristol. Here are the pics, hope you like them. We had a great day.

No comments: